Community Involvement in Titusville, FL
Altman’s Cooling & Heating Gives Back in Brevard County
Giving back and staying involved, Altman’s Cooling & Heating proves actions speak louder than words, with continued support for residents around the Titusville and Brevard County area.
Altman’s Cooling & Heating has dedicated their support throughout the community in the following ways:
- Sponsorship of Titusville High School’s girls’ and boys’ basketball, wrestling, track, and tennis teams
- Titusville High School yearbook advertiser
- Shrine Club’s monthly publication
- Main sponsor of the SPCA’s October Car Show
- Sponsor of Mims United Methodist Church Mullet Festival
- Sponsor of Willow Lakes Golf Course program cards
- Sponsor of North Brevard Youth Softball Association at Chain of Lakes Park
- Sponsor of the Titusville Soccer Club at Chain of Lakes Park
- Sponsor of Mims Little League team
- Sponsor of St. Teresa School’s 8th Annual Golf Tournament and Car Drawing
- Hole sponsor at The Great Outdoors Golf Club
“This is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to the Brevard County residents who have helped make our business a success,” says Teresa Altman, co-owner of Altman’s Cooling & Heating. “By supporting these organizations within our community, we can help to ensure their success as well.”
Together we can make a difference!
Altman’s would like to thank the Titusville Fire department along with the staff at Altman’s Cooling & Heating for their support in helping each other for the St Baldrick’s Foundation. The event which helps raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer research was a huge success! There was a pie eating contest between the police and the fire department and true to form, Team Titusville decided to raffle off their gift basket – turning the $150 bid into $300, which was donated to the leukemia foundation. Combined Team Titusville contributions to the St. Baldrick’s foundation were over $5,300. Go team!