Community Involvement From Our HVAC Company
Altman’s Cooling & Heating Gives Back in Brevard County
Our HVAC company is proud to give back and stay involved in the Brevard County. Altman’s Cooling & Heating proves actions speak louder than words, with continued support for residents around the Titusville and Brevard County area.
In 2014, our HVAC company dedicated our support in the following ways:
- Sponsorship of Titusville High School’s girls’ and boys’ basketball, wrestling, track, and tennis teams
- Titusville High School yearbook advertiser
- Shrine Club’s monthly publication
- Main sponsor of the SPCA’s October Car Show
- Sponsor of Mims United Methodist Church Mullet Festival
- Sponsor of Willow Lakes Golf Course program cards
- Sponsor of North Brevard Youth Softball Association at Chain of Lakes Park
- Sponsor of the Titusville Soccer Club at Chain of Lakes Park
- Sponsor of Mims Little League team
- Sponsor of St. Teresa School’s 8th Annual Golf Tournament and Car Drawing
- Hole sponsor at The Great Outdoors Golf Club
“This is our way of saying ‘thank you’ to the Brevard County residents who have helped make our business a success,” says Teresa Altman, co-owner of Altman’s Cooling & Heating. “By supporting these organizations within our community, we can help to ensure their success as well.”
Together we can make a difference!
Altman’s would like to thank the Titusville Fire department along with the staff at Altman’s Cooling & Heating for their support in helping each other for the St Baldrick’s Foundation. The event which helps raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer research was a huge success! Combined Team Titusville contributions to the St. Baldrick’s foundation was over $5,300. Go team!